Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sunkist signing-in

Brenton, Emily, and Claire
Hey girlies! :) I'm glad to see that I wasn't the only one who didn't want to fork over 30 bucks to keep the website running . . . especially when we can do it this way for free. Here's hoping we keep this up! I'm so excited to see everyone at the reunion! Please come so I can see your face!

So Brenton (B), Claire and I live in Sandy and life is good! B is keeping busy working and going to pharmacy school at the U. He is the love of my life and is probably the funnest guy this side of the Mississippi (probably). I work with the 8-11 yr. old girls in our ward as the Activity Days leader. It is fun, the girls have so much energy and they're just stinkin' sweet. Claire is going to be 1 next month and I am in total shock about it. She is the sweetest little nut-nose and I am the luckiest girl in the world to get to be her mom. Also . . . this past March I fulfilled one of my life's goals. I wanted to be a matchmaker. You know, someone partly responsible for introducing two individuals to become eternal companions. Not only were we (my little brother and I) successful in setting up my best friend with her future husband, but she actually married my brother's brother-in-law making she and I related . . . how great is that?

Anywho, I hope you're all doing well! I'm excited for updates!

No comments: