Friday, June 20, 2008

Sasparilla: Check

So, yesterday I typed up this whole thing, and then it killed my post! AHH!! So, I'm not really sure if I spelled my camp name right in the title because I haven't written it out since, oh probably camp! Lol!

On to my life. It's pretty crazy. You can look at my blog you can see the crazy stuff that's been happening. I've been married for just over 4 years now. I have 3 kids. Will is 3, Kate is 15 months and Spencer is 5 weeks old. It's fun. It's really crazy, but I'm adjusting and figuring out things. My husband graduated from BYU in April in Information Technology. About 1 1/2 months before graduation he decided he wanted to get a Masters Degree in IT also. So, he'll be doing that this Fall at BYU. It'll take him 18 months to 2 years. It's crazy, but it'll be good. I get to stay home with my kids, which I (usually, lol) love. It's a fun life, but so crazy!
This was taken on Father's Day, and I'm so happy we got Will and Kate smiling. I'm kind of bummed that it was before I did Kate's hair though, lol.

No comments: