Thursday, June 19, 2008

Princess is Present...

What a fun idea Cricket!!!! THANKS!!!! Ummmm....what to say, well I guess I'll just copy Cricket! If you don't read my blog (post your e-mail if you'd like an invite, it's private) I've been married for 5 years this month to James. He is working as and Electrical Engineer at ATK Space Systems. We have 2 children, Landon (almost 4) and Abbie (2). We live in Tremonton, Utah and we love it! It's a small town, SO quiet and peaceful! I serve in the Primary Presidency and James teaches the Gospel Principles Sunday School class. Still LOVING scrapbooking but have converted to Digital and LOVE it even more than before!!!!! Here's the latest picture of the kids! They bring us SO much joy and we can't imagine life without them!

Well, I guess that's it...can't wait to hear from all of you!
PRINCESS

1 comment:

jeffandlorraine said...

Princess, will you invite me to your blog so I can see your cute little family!!! My email is jeffberlin@ubtanet.com.

ps- I'm hooked on digital scrapbooking and LOVE your site! I've gotten my sister's hooked on your site too!

Thanks a ton!
Star