Monday, June 23, 2008

Love it!

So I'm pretty sure everyone has seen this picture, but it's the only one I have of the 4 of us! Thanks for starting this, Cricket! I wish I could fork over the 30 bones to myfamily.com, but we're on a strict student budget here! :)

Life is great for the Goldie's! We live in State College, PA where Brad is doing his PhD in finance at Penn State University. He just finished his first year and we have three to four more left! Nuts! Good thing we love it here, even though it's hard to be away from friends and family, and even though I'm missing the Oakcrest reunion! :(

Nick will be 3 in October and Chase is 5 months. I get to be home with my kids and I love it! Brad is serving as the stake executive secretary and I am the Activity Days leader and the stake assistant camp director. I also teach piano and sell scentsy candles. We keep pretty busy but I wouldn't change a thing. Blogs are the greatest things ever! I'm excited to keep in touch this way. Love you all!

Duds

No comments: