Friday, August 8, 2008

Hey Princess!

Hello, your Highness! I'm not sure how often you get on the Oakcrest website anymore, but there are a few of us requested to be invited to your Blog. So I thought I'd post it here, hoping you will see it here too. The following would like to be invited:

Tutz Peterson: paigefrank922@hotmail.com
Pixy Glover: pixy_oak@hotmail.com
Chunky Monkey Westgate: rschristiansen@gmail.com
Daisy Griggs: sherrigriggs@gmail.com
Cloey Shaner: tawnyashaner@gmail.com

I'm sure there are others, but these are the ones from the website that would LOVE to see your blog!

Miss you!

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

Me too!!
chelseytip@gmail.com

Chelsey Tipton: aka Bug

Bekah said...

And me! But will you get my email off the web-site so I don't have to put it on the internet for all to see? Thanks!

Duds