Saturday, July 12, 2008

Reunion Pictures

We had such a great time at the reunion last night! We missed all of you who weren't there, but we were glad to see some we hadn't for a while. Here's the pictures I got from the night and I'm sure everyone else will add theirs, but here you go!

Good old zipline!
Daisy and Bop
Vanilla and Buckwheat (and her boy Rigdon)
Roxy and her baby Lexi
Lashes and her baby Jaden
Overdue Warrior even made the trek!Cute pregnant girls (Vanilla, Tiki and Owie) who are due only a week apart!Roxy, Lashes, Vanilla, Tiki, Owie, Coach, Cricket, Speedy and Cloey Sisters!
This is me and Coach with our aunt "Bubbles." She worked up at Oakcrest in 1973. Isn't that pretty cool?This is now in the lodge above the stage where the clock used to be. Isn't is incredible?There's my cute dad and I bet you all didn't even know it was his birthday yesterday! He's only 2 years older than Oakcrest!This is my camper Brittany who was also a counselor, "Tetris" a couple years ago. Tiki, Cricket, Daisy, Coach, Cloey and Lashes (sorry it's blurry)
Cricket and SqueezeVanilla and CricketAren't Oakcrest sunsets the best? I probably could have gotten a better picture, but I was too busy talking!

Duzz and Cricket - By the way, Duzz deserves major props for that awesome video she did! THANKS DUZZ!!!

Skippy and Cricket

WE LOVE OAKCREST!!!

There were a few people there that I didn't get pictures of. Like Lyric, Chunky Monkey, Tinkles, Skittles, Sunkist and Yettie. Skippy got a group picture that some of them are in, but my camera battery died. Dumb me! Oh well, we love you all!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I decided not to go at the last minute, but I'm glad you all had such a wonderful time! Thanks for the pictures Cricket.

Becky said...

I agree Cricket, it was such a wonderful night. It was very refreshing to be in a place that I love so much with people that hold such a special place in my heart. I needed it more than I knew! I loved seeing everyone. I LOVE OAKCREST!! And I love all of you!

--Chunk

E Powell said...

Thanks for posting the photos and such. I love them!
~Greeni

~JeNn ChErRy~ said...

It makes me so sad I missed it!!!Thanks for posting all the pic's, it makes me happy!!! Um, just so I can share--that pic of Christ where the clock used to be--my D-ship and I in 2007 found it in the back from a past year and we were like, what this is beautiful and needs to be hung up...I thought Gramps was going to die as he climbed so high on that latter...but he did it for us and it truly does bring the spirit to the lodge!