Monday, July 14, 2008

Note from random camper

At the reunion, they gave out notes for us to read from random campers and I loved the one I got!

Dear Oakcrest Staff,

I don't know who you are, or what you've done, all I know is you have done it. Because of you, Oakcrest has been going for 50 years. 50 years of laughs, 50 years of joys and 50 years of memories. Thanks to you I'm able to be here! It's my 2nd day, but I'm already having so much fun! All of this, the zipline to the testimonies, it's all full of cherishable memories! Not only that, but think of all the sotires we can tell to our kids and grandkids. My mom told me of her experience. Think of all the testimonies you've helped to be gained, and not to mention the spiritual lives you've saved. You are doing God's work, and I know he's proud of you. Thanks a bunch!

Love, an Oakcrest camper

1 comment:

Natalie Redd said...

She is a very mature camper! That is a good note!