Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Baby Jack

Hi friends. I ran into Duds yesterday at Primary Children's Hospital, and told her my story of why I was here (her little boy had stitches, and I think he was getting them out). My little baby that I just had on November 4th just had surgery. On November 14th we found out that he had a blood clot in his brain, so they had to go in and get it out. He's currently in the Pediatric ICU, but should be leaving in the next day or two to another unit. You can keep up to date on what is happening on my blog. I try to update each day. So, feel free to go check it out. The story is pretty long, but I put on there how we found out that he had a blood clot in the first place, which was written on Sunday, so you can scroll down to that if you're interested. We would really appreciate any prayers that you could say for our little baby. Our blog is linked on the right side. Here it is anyway though:

themurris.blogspot.com

Thanks girls!

No comments: